SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Best puppy feed???

I have had great success with Sportsmans Pride Puppy Food.

I have tried alot of different puppy food and have had best results with pride puppy it's around $33 for 50 lbs

Joy puppy food you can get at b obcats for 24.00 a bag 40lbs

Purina Pro Plan, Purina One, or Purina Puppy Chow... In that order depending on how much u are willing to spend.

I'm with Meade on this topic.
    I feed 24\20 showtime to my running hounds but as far as starting and bringing pups up before switching over to it, Sportsman pride has my vote. It builds muscle structure, frame and is digestable without leaving loose stools, it is affordable, consistent and they love to eat it.

I love diamond puppy food 40 lb bag runs me around $30 it had dha for eye and brain devolpment I think it's a 32/21 no corn wheat or soy as well

PRIDE 30 20 puppy food feeds all the dogs at Va Breeze kennel pups young breakin age and full blown ki8llers it don't matter what age it works also works at The Ivy Bluff fox preserve

Purple Bag of Diamond Puppy Formula is the best I've ever fed, If you haven't tried it, you need to. Runs me around $32 for 40 lbs. bag.

I'd have to agree with the others who like Purina Puppy Chow. Look for the "Large Breed" formula. I get mine at Tractor Supply. In my experience it has worked best. I have also tried the Purina Pro Plan and Purina One, but I always go back to the Large Breed Purina Puppy Chow.

I'm reminded of a statement that the wise old Professor Barry Hilton once made on here concerning puppy food....no company has done more research on animal feeds than Purina. I expect the Professor is right - as usual!