SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Crybabies

Its about same difference when you work your butt off and have decent pups and when you win and place everyone says your cheating and have old pups, when you know they are the right age!

I don't run in any field trails myself but I do judge a lot. I sit back and watch and watch people and they amaze me. When they are winning the are positive and happy but god bless them not place or get a dog scratched then they are hateful. Then there goes the BS they cheated me, I'm never coming back, this place sucks and so on and so on. If you feel your being cheated get it out in the open don't be a coward and wait till you get home and start talking crap. If you think someone is out to get you at every hunt you go to then STOP GOING maybe it's not for you. Just my opinion

Not a puppy hunter but I wish I had people saying that I was cheating.

WHEN THEY ACCUSING YOU OF CHEATING,YOU GOT EM WHERE YOU WANT EM!

Not just puppy hunts, I have seen lips run out so far they would block traffic on the Big I. Relax guys, enjoy yourself