SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Stud dog

If u want fast track running hounds with the speed to stay up front get with todd wilkins/fo sixty kennels he has RYNOS DEMOCRAT.Democrat is a clean hound that's throwing nice pups i have one now thats just as nice of a hound ive ever ran.hes in va also

David I have democrat in Dinwiddie, Va, shoot me a call or text 804-586-0345

B&C ROGER IS IN GLADYS VA HES OFF OF CH EAST COAST HOLIDAY /HUNTS FLY VERY FEW PUPS ON THE GROUND BUT PUPS ARE PLACING IN PUPPY HUNTS NOW FOR BREEDING CALL 434-426-1143 BRIAN BELL

FOR REFFERENCES CALL
    STEVE LAWSON 804-357-8920
    MIKE BRANCH 434-996-6057

THEY NEED NO HELP TO RUN AND DRIVE A PEACE OF GAME BY THERE SELF I THINK IT WILL HELP YOUR KENNEL TO BREED TO HIM BRING A NICE GYP AND TRY A LITTER OFF OF HIM THEY CAN RUN IN AND OUT OF THE WIRE AS WELL. STUD FEE S $125.00

Search ringo's name vs any other posted

If you look at trak records Ch jbirds BIG EDDIE M will be at the top of the list All the hounds listed in this post are nice and would be good too breed too BUT if great is what you want then mayb BIG E would be a good choice his fee is 300 and you must have a V D test done 434 294 6070 JBIRD

Father in law has a patterson ringo thats 2 years, one of the nicest trail jump and run deer dogs ive seen with plenty of speed.

I have Cox's Sheldon at Red Oak Va he is littermate to Cox's Gloria
    We have pups running off him right now that are not a year old until August. They can jump and run their own game with authority. Stud fee is $150 call 434-579-0856 Sheldon is off of Hill's Russian and Schoolio's Katie

AIRHC.SOC1(b)CH. T'S BOOYAH OR HIS SON DisSw(f)CH. BRITTON'S FLAG, THEY ARE TOP QUALITY HOUNDS. IF INTERESTED CALL ME . 804 339 1079

All stud dogs listed I'm sure are nice hounds but if you aren't putting a worthy ***** under him you are wasting your money. If you are putting a good one under him it doesn't matter what stud you breed to. Find something you like and go with it.