SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: South Carolina state field champion!!!

Congrats Jason and Derek, ,you guys are tough,,,What a hunt to win!!!,,I Hope yal are bringing second string to the oggeechee, ,or third ,,,lol

What an honor it was to help judge the SC. State hunt this year. I would like to congratulate all winners and those who were able to make this hunt. Paul Caskey, our master of hounds did a superb job. Davis Hallman, this years president and all the board members pulled off an amazing hunt. The 624 hounds entered were some of the best hounds I have had the pleasure to judge.....If you were not there, you missed some of the best running around. Mr. Richard Evans and his crew had everything in great condition and the fellowship was first class as usual. Again, SC. State board of Directors are to be commended for a hunt that was 1st class!!!!!!

Congratulations - Derek and team it was a good hunt and hard running, 299 dogs cast final day that more than most have in both derby and all age....congrats again

Lenny

Yep, them fellas(Dick & Derek) absolutely hunt hard and usually contend. And to follow up on some of the other comments....it is honestly a pleasure to be around the hunters, directors, pen owners affiliated with the SC State hunts over the years. Things usually go over without a glitch. Plenty of children, teens, middle of the road and "old timers" that make this event a very special hunt. The running and condition of the facililies were second to NONE!! When I was packing up to leave, some one had undoubtedly fed the game near the middle gate and Mr. Richard and I looked out there in amazement as about 50 pieces of game was out there waiting on a challenge. Thanks everyone for the memories we gather at the SC State. Fellowship @ its BEST!

Thanks and congrats to dick on making his first field champion. Just wish I was there when they called it out. He hunts hard and all of his hard work payed off.

I just want to thank everyone for the congrats. It really meant a lot to me to win a hunt. One of the biggest hunts to win. Enjoyed all the good times that we had at big pen at foreston. I want to thank Mr. Richard for having fine place to run and all good memories we had there. I believe the dog needs a lot of the credit. Lol. Thanks again