SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Who's Your Favorite to Win the SC STATE Hunt

Still giving out numbers!!!! This is anyone's hunt!!!!!

Murray if you show up you'll be calling me DADDY you'll know who I am

Danial Brothers
    Stump
    BB knls
    UCLA KNLS
    Brian Haas
    Fatcat

No particular order

Some of them boys be taking pictures. ...they hot...

Good luck see u Wednesday

It's hard to say with all these good hounds but I hope it's a underdog

I will say this. We are very fortunate to be able to have The SC State.It is like no other. Only a select few have ever WON the SC State and just ask any of them. It is the Pinnacle. I promise you.Of all the things I have done in field trialing nothing compares.Whoever wins this year. Congrats, you have a fine hound.
    Something else I can promise you is I am coming to WIN, but so are a 100+ other top notch houndsmen, thats part of what makes this special.
    The other part of what makes this special is the Family Reunion style atmosphere that the State brings with it. Looking forward to a lot of that.
    I won't pick any names to win but Heybo and the rest of my gang are coming to get in the way.
    Would be cool to see ol' Crowe be the only 4 timer. Good luck

Samantha Fox Crowed and another local with one referred to as "big boy" if he shows. Good ole boy, southern, politics at its best - but yes - they do have a good time!

Don't forget the VA boys hehe.

Everybody that replied to this post has got it wrong!!!!!!LENNY CROWS SAMANTHA FOX WILL WIN IT ALL!!!!VEGAS IS TAKING ALL BETS ON THIS DOG!!!

Well PeeWee. Good lord willing she will be there and I'm with you. She has as good a chance as any for one reason and one reason only. She is an incredible hound. I have watched her do some things that other hounds just won't do. Think about all the hounds you have ever seen run right past where you just watched a coyote or fox stand in the road. Not even acknowledge they were there. She WONT do that. That piece of game will be run. That is the type hound I want. She is a real hound. Her head might not get as high as some but she is a real hound and I hope I get some pups off of her one day.She doesn't have to run in a little pen and wait on a race to come back to her. She makes races. See you at the hunt man we gonna have a blast. Maybe you can explain to me what type of hound you like. I might want to get me some of those too. I hope McShane has it backwards. Crowe 1st and PeeWee 2nd would be cool. We get y'all in the picture together.

I hope my new secret weapon will pull it out "Dog Bluff Pee Wee" Nice small frame gyp with big pulling mouth,fawn color.... she my new favorite dog....look out

Lenny

Now that is some funny **** right there.
    I'm pulling for Dog Bluff Pee Wee your favorite BIT*H!!!

Well peewee is pulling for u at the Maryland state hunt as well Lenny u must have really pissed peewee off or he is ur biggest fan one..

Rickey Mixon - I think I am more a father figure to him or probably his idol....EVERYONE JEALOUS HE NOT CHEERING FOR THEM - KEEP IT COMING little PEEWEE I LOVE IT!!!

LOL - Be Good

LENNY

LENNY YOU ARE NEITHER TO ME!!!!!!YOU JUST GOT THE BEST DOGS AROUND!!ON THE BENCH OR IN THE FIELD..........!!!!!!!LENNY CROW FOR PRESIDENT😯😯

FLASH - my new gyp Dog Bluff Lil Pee Wee - fixing to take over THE FIELD TRIAL WORLD

She not much look at short - little heavy and I am not crazy bout that fawn color but MAN what a MOUTH she got -- she little shy to dont come round people much.....

come on pee wee - come attend your first hunt and get u sum....

I will be there in the morning cant wait - gonna be blow out

LIL PEE WEE - thank you for all the press!!! I love it

And anytime I mean Any time u ready go run come on I dont think u got dogs I aint never seen you at no hunt or never heard your name called - but u got open invite anytime

I get Lonnie grill u big pork chop - try fill that mouth yours

be good
    Lenny