SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: The April 23rd, May 7th, and May 21st Field Trials at Walnut Creek Canceled due to Medical reaso

Doug Landingham (Highball)
    I am sorry to announce that due to a pretty serious eye operation that I am scheduled to have on April 13th, I will not be able to hold the April and May hunts at Walnut Creek Fox Preserve. The doctor says I will be out of commission for at least 2 months and maybe 3. Therefore, I have decided to close the pen for pleasure running and field trials during that time. I don't like this MORE than anyone else, but I don't have a choice. My health has to come first. (Getting old sucks, but the alternative is worse I guess) I may be able to hold the June hunt if my recuperation progresses ahead of schedule. I will let everyone know when I am able to reopen the pen. Thanks for your understanding, I hope to see everyone at the "Creek" as soon as I heal.

Thanks
    Doug Landingham (Highball)