SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Post your **** results!

In my opinion, there's no better way to show hunters that you don't appreciate their time and money than to not post results. If you've got the time and computer skills to advertise your hunts on here, then you can take 10 minutes to post the results too! Hours and days to prep your hounds for a hunt, traveling and being away from our families, not to mention all the money that is spent..if a hound places it deserves recognition and even if mine don't place, I still want to look back and see who and what beat me. Thanks to all the pen owners and organizations that do post results promptly and thoroughly, it is not overlooked or forgotten and those are the people I will support in the future. This isn't singling out any hunt, it's been going on alot lately. If our money is all you care about, then just ask for donations and save everybody involved alot of time and work.

Re: Post your **** results!

Agreed and well spoken. A few minutes to support the houndsmen who support each pen owner goes a long ways!