SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: W&W Blacksnake

call jessie williams he lives in lake city fl. he owned black snake. 386-623-1918

Thank you Mr. Carl. I will try to reach him. Being that I am only about 45 minutes from Lake City, that could turn out nice.

Give me a call I have a nice male out of him I'm stud out 910-625-5539

I've got a male in Tallahassee that is 3rd generation blacksnake. He has 4 hits of clown, 3 hits of black John. Also Woodstock and Drum. He has placed in 5 derbys in North Carolina and Alabama. Has also placed on the bench. He's only 2.5 and still field trialing. But you are more than welcome to bring a gyp to him.

I've also got another male named Rambo ranch big Jim that is real similar breeding. He is clown 5 times, black John 4 times, and Woodstock 4 times. He's has placed in a few one days. He is 5 and we are starting to breed to him with outstanding results so far. You are welcome to try him out too. We are waiting for a couple of gyps to come in and may have pups ready in a few months.

Would like to give you a call sometime. Right now, I don't have a gyp I'd feel good about breeding to. I've got a couple of young ones that I may one day, but jury is still out.
    Send me your number, or feel free to call at your convenience.
    Thank you very much.
    -Garett
    386-854-1504

I will give you a call when I'm on my way back tomorrow afternoon. I am on my way to Mississippi for a field trial.

Have a male off Valentines Gus and Dry Branch Johny which was off black snake. Placed him in over 20 hunts and won the s&d in a bunch of them, he was a very nice hound. Been bred to one time and threw some nice pups that I placed. I also have his sister and she is throwing some fast pups.