SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    BeepBeep collars interference with GPS

Does any1 have this problem seems like I get twice gps distance when these r not on. I use 216 freq heard 220 was better.any Imput on this thanks

Re: BeepBeep collars interference with GPS

I have had my Quick Track collar cancel my GPS out a couple times. But my Wildlife & Johnsons seem to do fine.

Dennis yes they interfere. I believe it is just a certain few in the 216 frequency. I believe the rest don't interfere. All I have is 216 and have never had a problem but for some reason if you attached to garmin collar they will knock it out of commission.

Dennis, Ive run the Magnum tag alongs on my tt-10 collars since new... as far as I know ive never had a problem... I get the same distance out of my buddies collars that I get out of mine... Mind you my buddies ONLY run garmin and no tag alongs.. I have 4 216's, and 1 217... As far as me I wont turn mine out with out the tag alongs... I have had only one problem with a collar in 2 years running them and it had to be reset... but I like the insurance of the beep beep...

I've always used 219 frequency telemetry collars (mostly Wildlife) along with my DC-30 collars. I've not noticed any kind of interference.

In my opinion the GPS are satellite an tracking system is frequency... I see no interference as we hunt on the outside we use beep beep an dc50 collars