SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    All American Results

I just posted the All American results over on the Masterfox Hunt Results page to maybe make things a bit easier on Clif and the Leaderboard.

The hunt was tremendous. There were a lot of folks who pitched in to make things go smoothly.

It's a good thing Brinchek and Mike Carr aren't running for President and Vice-President of the United States because Hilary and The Donald wouldn't have a chance, as well as they did in Grenada.

I was one whipped pup when I got home yesterday and have never slept any harder than I did last night.

Now, it is time to focus on getting hounds in shape for the Southeastern next month.

Re: All American Results

Posting for the All American
    Feb 7, 2016 - 3:02PM
    Quote Reply All American Results
    397 Entered

HGA Results

1) 987 Wickham's Ground Hog (Eppard's Stickman ex Wickham's Cindy Lee) Andy Wickham, Beaverdam, Va.

2) 713 BBK Fancy (Mill's Ribeye ex Mill's Brenda) Buckin Bull Knl., Coffeeville, Miss.

3) 121 Cox's Rozetta (Cox's Howard ex Cox's Back Scratcher I) Ronnie Cox/Mark Greer, Richlands, N.C.

4) 777 Ms. O (fd) ch. Hines Tall Boy R. (J.W.'s Big Boy ex Hines Happy R.) Richey Hines, Madison, Miss.

5) 82 Haynes' Maben (Haynes' Colt Liquor ex White's Pearl) Buck Hole Knl., Coffeeville, Miss.

6) 86 Haas' Heybo B. (Haas Red Storm B ex Schrupp's Sugar) Brian & Jennifer Haas, Columbia, S.C.

7) 15 ch. Hall's Roxy (Floyd's T Bo ex Hall's Ruby) Skuna River Knl., Bruce, Miss.

8) 67 Daniels' Big Boy (Daniels' Robin ex Daniels' Babydoll) Daniels' Bros. Knls., Lake City, S.C.

9) 87 Stahl's Zero (Stahl's Hustler ex Stahl's Duster) Stahl Knl., Ellsinore, Mo.

10) 13 GL ch. Haynes' Jackie (Haynes' Amos ex Kennedy's Ms Ann) Buck Hole Knl.

Combination & Dual Champion- 777 Hines Tall Boy R. Richey Himes.

Best Mouth- 987 Wickham's Ground Hog- Andy Wickham

Classy Hound- 161 Lakehill's Red Man-Lakehill's Knls.

HUNTING

1) 13 Haynes Jackie-Buck Hole Knl.
    2) 777 ch. Hines Tall Boy-Richey Hines
    3) 987 Wickham's Ground Hog-Andy Wickham
    4) 501 Funtime Yellow Jacket-Funtime Knl.
    5) 146 Joe's Miss. Cat J-Joe Mack Smith
    6) 67 Daniels' Big Boy- Daniels' Bros Knl.
    7) 411 Harrison's Fanny-Darren Harrison
    8) 112 Bond's Smoke-Triple B Knl.
    9) 241 Ferguson's Chickala-Skuna River Knl.
    10)713 BBK Fancy-Buckin Bull Knl.

TRAILING

1) 987 Wickham's Ground Hog-Andy Wickham
    2) 82 Haynes' Maben-Buck Hole Knl.
    3) 777 ch. Hines Tall Boy R-Richey Hines
    4) 318 Gator Creek Shorty-Kennedy Knl.
    5) 907 Daniels Red Man-Daniels' Bros. Knl.
    6) 713 BBK Fancy-Buckin Bull Knl.
    7) 67 Daniels Big Boy-Daniels' Bros. Knl.
    8) 941 Maddie's Jose-Shaw Nuff Knl.
    9) 241 Ferguson's Chickala-Skune River Knl.
    10)427 Deana's Notty Dotty-H.D.Gray & Shurden Owen

SPEED & DRIVE

1) 121 Cox's Rozetta-Ronnie Cox/Mark Greer
    2) 15 ch. Hall's Roxy-Skuna River Knl.
    3) 86 Haas' Heybo B-Brian & Jennifer Haas
    4) 87 Stahl's Zero-Stahl Knl.
    5) 713 BBK Fancy-Buckin Bull Knl.
    6) 12 AA d ch Cox's Gloria-Cox & Greer
    7) 177 Cox's Cherry-Cox & Greer
    8) 813 BBK Nancy-Buckin Bull Knl.
    9) 17 BBK Ronda-Buckin Bull Knl.
    10) 82 Haynes. Maben-Buck Hole Knl.

ENDURANCE

1) 121 Cox's Rozetta-Cox & Greer
    2) 987 Wickham's Ground Hog-Andy Wickham
    3) 713 BBK Fancy-Buckin Bull Knl
    4) 82 Haynes' Maben-Buck Hole Knl.
    5) 86 Haas' Heybo B-Brian & Jennifer Haas
    6) 87 Stahl's Zero-Stahl Knl.
    7) 15 Hall's Roxy-Skuna River Knl.
    8) 67 Daniels' Big Boy-Daniels' Bros. Knl.
    9) 112 Bond's Smoke-Triple B Knl.
    10) 17 BBK Ronda-Buckin Bull Knl

Congrats to Ronnie Cox and Mark Greer yall sure do know how to put some gears in your hounds. Winning and placing 2 more in the top 10 in Speed and Drive WOW!!!!

Cox's Gloria ,fearless!

She was fun to watch out there. Congrats Ronnie and Mark. Very deserving.

How I'm the world can a hound win classiest hound an not category or did I over look it

Jeff you do not have to category in anything for best mouth or classiest hound. Both are voted on by all the judges. Hounds get nominated while in the judges room then there are votes taken.

I am aware of that Jermey but if he was that dag on classy he would have or should have had a good enough score to category... for God sake..... I thought u had more sense than that

A classy hound is just one that looks good moving in the field and carries itself well kinda like natural carriage at a bench show. Usually a classy hound will get hunting scores but it is probably a good reflection on these judges that they didn't hand out scores for looking pretty. I concede it is rare to see a classiest hound not place in the categories. Some judges will not vote for a hound that didn't place.

He could have had alot of scores and only kept a few do to times. Just saying. Get out and go judge some 3 days. See how it's done.

I'm with Jeff on this one Jermey I've judged right many hunts & 3 days I've never seen a hound classy enough to not category in the hunt at least

I mean there have to be some classier hounds that placed or categoried in the hunt.

I won't there just my opinion

Good to see trailing valued by the judges.Many people stated this was a great hunt.It should give us all hope that the old way of running the foxhound still continues.

We had hounds score 70 points in hunting and not place. They were looked at top to bottom. I saw this hound the last day. Super Classy. Very deserving of this award.
    I have seen several occasions where a hound can win a bench show but not win natural carriage.
    Understanding that these are all separate things is the first step.
    The classiest hound won classiest hound.

Mr.McGee thank you and and all that help to keep our sport and or way of life true and exciting.Great job for putting on another great hunt.Great job on Andy Wickham on the win think it has been a long while for a VA win.Congrats to all that placed sounds like it took some great hounds to even make the hunt,happy hunting to all .