SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    At Stud

Well looks like my boy shorty needs a girlfriend lol. Shorty is off of Roscoes Joe Lewis x Roscoes Mabelline 2.. Shorty is a very outstanding hound with great techniques. Shorty has a fine chop mouth, with very good foot speed... Shorty has a liter of pups already that's doing very good, not sure about puppy hunts but as far as the deer woods I know there tearing them up... So bring a nice female on down to breed with this incredible male at Daniel Boys Kennel and you won't be disappointed at all .... Also have very many references on this hound in his abilities on what he can do. Also have a video of shorty baying a deer .... So contact me at 252-536-8086 ( RJ) or contact Richard Daniel at 252-907-5233 for setting up a breed with this hound ..... Thanks

Re: At Stud

I have also seen this shorty hound run. I have killed most of my deer of him in hunting season. Shorty is the fastest dog in the yard i think. When shorty jump a deer only thing i can say is hope you is ready because the deer will be there in no time. Shorty does very awesome on deer and most of the time when he running the deer he looking at him.

Re: At Stud

I have also seen this shorty hound run. I have killed most of my deer of him in hunting season. Shorty is the fastest dog in the yard i think. When shorty jump a deer only thing i can say is hope you is ready because the deer will be there in no time. Shorty does very awesome on deer and most of the time when he running the deer he looking at him.