SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Just Upgraded to Windows 10..It wont let me edit my post anyone know

Re: WINDOWS 10

If you have not upgraded....DO NOT DO SO AT THIS TIME!

There are glitches in it, that have yet to be repaired. I was told there may be an update to repair it in about 30-45 days!

To those that have updated their computers, see if you can uninstall & reinstall Windows 7 or 8.

I almost updated mine to "10", but was talking to someone with a re****ble software company, and they advised, do not use Windows 10 at this time. They said when fixed, it may be a worthwhile system!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

Allan, it is my understanding from something I read online that Microsoft is about to end all support of Internet Explorer and unless people upgrade to 10 which comes with their new browser, Microsoft Edge, their browser will become very unreliable so I suggest a new browser upgrade as soon as possible. I also understand that if someone downloads 10, they can uninstall and go back as far as Windows 7 within a limited time frame, 30 days I think, (maybe shorter) but that option will also end soon.

Rolled Back,,,,,,,,,,Maybe they will get it all straight pretty soon.