SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Warren County NC Residents and Hunters Please Read

Fellow Hunters,,,I recently heard that Warren County Commissioner Jennifer Jordan who has stepped up and stood with the Dog Hunting and supported us in our recent battles to either stop or greatly diminish our deeply loved sport of hound hunting.

When Wildlife Resources tried to close the Newly Acquired Embro Gamelands to Deer Hunting with Dogs Miss Jordan was THE ONLY elected person in the county to go on the record with Wildlife Resources and sent a personal letter that was read aloud in the public hearing,,,And the Commission requested a copy of it.
    (yes I do know others made calls but Miss Jordan went on the record in a public meeting)

MISS JORDAN HAS A CHALLENGER IN THE PRIMARY MARCH 15, 2016. ( I have been told this man is not so hound friendly by people who have been raised close to him and work with him in various civil affairs in the community)

I have seen myself good sign posting through out the county by her opponent in my travels the last few weeks. Some folks may want to make donations to Miss Jordan to help her get her word out. So below is a copy of my e-mail to her the other day to tell how to make a contribution and be legal..( VERY INPORTANT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS) if you choose to donate anything.

Hi Gary

Thanks for the support. Dog hunters are a tight and dedicated group who enjoy the togetherness of the sport almost as much as the spoils of the sport. Warren County welcomes you.

I've created a Facebook page, Re-Elect Jennifer Jordan for County Commissioner, if you get a chance, check it out, like it and share it. Donations of any size to the campaign are appreciated. Valerie Jordan is my treasurer and you can inbox her for additional information. For those who aren't fans of the book, checks or money orders can be sent to me at

474 Snow Hill Rd
    Warrenton, NC 27589

It should include address, phone # and occupation and made out to Committee to Re-Elect Jennifer Jodan.

Again.. THANKS for the support

Jennifer Jordan
    Warren County Commissioner
    To: jenjord25@hotmail.com

I do not tell anyone how to vote just get information out to folks that need to know it, So talk it up with your hunting friends in the county so that a informed choice can be made.....GOOD LUCK

Re: Warren County NC Residents and Hunters Please Read

Great post Gary, We definitely need to support those who support us! I encourage anyone who dog hunts and is a resident of Warren county to support Jennifer Jordan1

who is opposing her

bynum