SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Important Reminder “Test of the Best”

Now that 2015 has come to an end I will soon tabulate the points for hounds parti****ting in the Chase-Pride-Johnson’s Telemetry “Test of the Best”. Last year was a banner one for hunts held in Eastern North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina, Kentucky, along with several other areas of the country. Many hunters chose to run their hounds in “Test of the Best” certified trials and this year I believe, looks to be even better. I always want to give credit to the preserve owners who voluntarily choose to hold their hunts for these points. It means so much not only to the Chase, but primarily to hunters who take their quality pups and one-day hounds and strive to put them in a position to shine.

A reminder to anyone who held a “Test of the Best” hunt during 2015 and has not submitted results please do so now. The postmark deadline is February 1, 2016 and the time is at hand for any results that might be pending to be sent to the Chase for publication. There are no exceptions for this deadline, and any results from last year turned in after this date will not count for “Test of the Best” points. There are three ways to turn in your information:

1) Mail - The Chase Publishing Company Inc.
    P.O. Box 55090
    Lexington, KY 40555-5090

2) Email – chasepubl@mw.twcbc.com

3) Fax: 859-254-3145

Always be alert to give the name and date that the hunt took place, as well as the location and if it was a 1-Day or Puppy Hunt. You will receive a reply from Deana Elias when you email information and if you have any doubt about a particular report or have questions concerning a submission, please give the Chase a call at 859-254-4262. Thank you!!