SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: VLA Group's Mindset/ Way of thinking

Mr. Melton,

This is a new one. Let me see if I follow....because I want to be left alone on my own land, and want laws in place that give me a way to enjoy my own land as I see fit, that makes me jealous of my neighbors buck kill?

I am having a hard time following that logic.

Heck, if I got jealous of everyone who killed bigger or more deer than me, I'd spend 24-7-365 wracked with jealousy. As far as I can tell from websites like Va Whitetail Deer pretty much everyone kills bigger and more deer than me. But, I'm pretty sure that is a completely separate issue than just wanting to be left alone on my own land.

I have seen a lot of different reasons given by deer dog hunters as to why they think the VLA wants to see regulations put in place for deer hound hunting....commercial hunting, baiting, and now, jealousy. These reasons are all too complicated. All the VLA landowner's want is to be left alone on their own private property.

It's really that simple. Stay off someone else's land. I don't understand how anyone can think I am in the wrong when all I want is to be left alone on my own land. That's it. Leave me alone and, I promise, I will do the same.

Maxwell

maybe your not prone to be the jealous type. But I know a bunch of VLA guys and I do in fact know what motivates them to be a part of that group. Jealousy. They think that because they don't kill a monster buck every year that it is because deer dogs made all the deer nocturnal or ran them of their property. THEIR DEER! - they get all worked up when they see a pic of a buck that someone else killed, especially if close to the property they hunt.

VLA and the ban page are simply traitors to hunters in general.They have rallied support from out of state and anti hunters to get their way.