SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Stud dogs

Just wamt to give a shout out to Windy Ridge Joby.He was 20 in count of sires last year. Jeff ran him in Cent. Ky this year ,I beleive he is 8 or 9 an
    he placed in top 10 along with 3 of his pups.I dont own a hair on him just thought that something.

Re: Stud dogs

Where is this dog located at.

Re: Stud dogs

Windy Ridge Kennels owns Windy Ridge Joby im located in Salt Lick Ky.A good friend of mind Neil Runyon posts that about him.He"s a blanet back hound with good speed and an outstanding mouth that he is throwing to his pups.He has placed inside and outside the wire.He also was won the only speed and drive hunt he was in at 6 years old.His pups have places in every hunt they been in only been 6 gyps breed to him and some of his pups have placed out of every gyp that's been breed to him I don't believe you can go wrong breeding a good gyp to him.Thanks if interested call 606 782 1395