SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Bobcat dogs

In the market looking for some people on here that may be fox and cat hunting that would part with a good cat dog for the right price only interested in running cats but open to a dog that will do both as long as their broke off everything else I have three dogs just need more as that's not enough to take the race to finish. Would also love to find some people to hunt with just for the fun of a good cat chase if nothing else I live in central va so anywhere in va nc would work. Let me know of anything that anyone may know off. 540 874 2790

Re: Bobcat dogs

I have never hunted with him or with his dogs but I have heard from some good outside hunters say that Jim Modlin has some nice outside dogs. I do not have a contact number for him but you may be able to find one for him on here or on facebook. Hope this helps.

Re: Bobcat dogs

Ok thanks I will try and see what I can find out