SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Dog feed

I have tired a lot of feeds been feeding tracker 24-20 and I love it! Have had amazing results holding weight on the dogs.

I was feeding showtime in the blue, but my dog food man quit carrying it. I switched to the pride orange bag few weeks back. I've been happy with it so far. Time will tell.

Come on to the Carolina Breeders Cup -

I've got 3 tons of Showtime, Pride, and Specialty Feeds for you to win and see whatcha like !

Pride 27-20

Been feeding Orange Pride for a while now. Feed worked good on some of my dogs not so good on others. Now gone back to the blue bag Showtime it worked very good before. 👍

Pride - Orange Bag 26-20

I feed about 2.5 cups a day and the dogs feel good.

Some males may need 3 cups depends how the dog performs better little light or heavier.

I am extremely satisfied....

Lenny

Showtime here as well mostly 24/20 but I like to switch my running dogs to 31/22 before deer season.

Been feeding Tracker for a couple years now and all I can tell you is try it for yourself. Try the 24-20. Raines Garden Center has it. And they are awesome to deal with you won't find better folks. If you need directions or have questions give them a call (804) 862-3740 and tell them Soul Train sent you. I'll put it up against in feed out there in the same price range. LOVE IT!!!!