SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld with 3 TT15 Collars Cost $690 USD

looked this phone up keeps coming back as no such number what's going on here

?????????lowest price ever?????????...but I am like everyone else that has bought alphas...no dealer beats another by much on cost..its always $300 a collar give or take and thats nationwide. ..........be carefull with your debit cards and credit cards......

I will make a order with you Art. COD payment only, and I will inspect whats in the box and after that I will pay the ups man, you fine with a deal like that Art. if not post your phone number and we can talk about a order. no phone number no order. sorry my money comes way to hard

Garmin will not allow a dealer to reduce the price that much. If they find this is happening,they will pull the dealership from this individual.Be very cautious,it sounds too good to be true!