SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Skid Row & Big Eddie

The Southland Open @ Old 74 would be a great place to find out who is the best ! 550 acres of open and thick to pick the best all round hound. I will pay entry fee for both hounds plus there is $500.00 added money each day for top S&D dog. I will also pay $500.00 to Eddie or Skidrow for highest place in top 10 should they both place for a chance to win a total of $2000.00 added money. Opinions fade but records live on ! The Mid South Masters was a record breaking hunt and the Southland Open will be also, so lace up your boots and head to Old 74 Oct. 30-31 & Nov. 1 and be a part of history!

Re: Skid Row & Big Eddie

I think they both should run this hunt and also run a fox hunt at pooles fox pen dog with the highest hga in both hunts win

You making it interesting now keep talking.

This invite is only for skidrow Parker/Davis, this don't include or mean bring Abigail also. Lol. All jokes aside it be nice to see yall come down. We will have a good time and it will be a great hunt with good running. Hope to see yall there

I don't know about skid row or big eddie but my lil dog will be there unless she's just not physically able to go!!

hey parker and davis did you see the free breeding of abigale what yall think mite be sum fun to see what they make at least we keep them talking