SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Joes house of pain

????? Are y'all sure it was all Creek and Opie ??????

Just wondering if what I saw was a mirage...it is posssible that those shrimp lil mule brought may have blurred my vision...

Great time great friends and ALWAYS Great fellowship

????? Are y'all sure it was all Creek and Opie ??????

Just wondering if what I saw was a mirage...it is posssible that those shrimp lil mule brought may have blurred my vision...

Great time great friends and ALWAYS Great fellowship
    And GREAT running

once again Va breeze was not invited to parti****te in the house of pain sat nite blow down WHY cant I ever get a invitation whats up with that.

so yall snuck off too the house of pain and judged your hounds against a large group of dam deer dogs with no numbers on them im sure that's a receipe for total domination so whiskey wins the derby and jabber jaw wins the aa dang it yall big time runners killen birdzy sumbody bring a candle for that trailing judge too use hope that opie will let me help hold his hound so I can get in a picture for sure jabber jaw wont let me in his

Whoa... J-Bird.......Jabber Jaw was not there, had nothing to do with what they did, and like you, was not invited to be a player!

But, Jabber Jaw & the Hound Holler hounds will be there for the Meherrin!

Doubt I have anything for you "Big Name" hunters though!

Can "clap" for the winners though!

See y'all there!

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

PS: If there's a Jabber Jaw picture to be taken...y'all are welcome to be in it!!
    Somebody stirring the "pot"!!