SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Roger "Chubby" Paul Passed Away

The sport of Fox Hunting has lost a very good hounds man and a true gentleman. As Jeff said Chubby was everyone's friend and he truly loved to run hounds! This years NC State will not be the same, Chubby will be missed but, never forgotten! My condolences to Jeanette and Chubby's family as they are in my thoughts and prayers.

Craig Nobles and family.

Chubby will be greatly missed. Prayers going up for the family & close friends during these hard times.

Chubby was "one of a kind". He was a ton of fun to be around at a field trial and had a great "eye" for a hound. He judged many hunts for me at Walnut Creek and I am firmly convinced he could have been one of the best three day field trial judges around if he had chosen to judge instead of run the hunts. I feel very privileged to have called him a good friend.

I hope God likes July hounds 'cause Chubby is gonna have a helluva pack made up of the ones that preceded him to heaven.

One of these days "we'll be talkin' at you" Chubby.

Doug Landingham (Highball)

I will miss seeing Chubby at Highball's, judging and even running with him. We will miss Chubby walking around and even blowing his horn to call his hounds out. I got 2 July pups coming and couldn't wait to tell Chubby about them.

The next time I drop the tailgate, it will be for you Chubby Paul.

CHUBBY WAS A GREAT HUNTER AND FELLOW HUNTER HE WILL BE MISSED GREATLY OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS FAMILY.

Brinchek, Thank You for the post Chubby will be greatly miss especially in outside Fox Trial world. Always remember him in those coveralls telling a joke or story that ended with everyone laughing, those was good old days down Laurinburg.

Even tho I may not have known Chubby as long as many of you, he always treated me as if he had known me all my life. He always had time to chat with you, and was always a gentleman and good sportsman. He loved his hounds and his friends. He will be missed in the foxhunting world by many. May the Lord be with his family and friends.
    God Bless
    Bobby