SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: **UP FOR STUD***

26,27 Inch Big muscle up Red and White Hound. He has won , One day hunts as well as some big money hunts. He also had done pretty nice in the field at some three days hunts. On the bench and winning the speed and drive. he just never could get the hunting score to put the complete package together. Always 3rd or 4th Hga, Anthony Hart said he was one of the finest hounds ever to go threw his kennel. Mr. Bond with Triple B kennels could tell you all about him as he had him threw most of his field trail career. He got hurt and could not compete in anymore three days. But was still in good enough shape to wear you out at one days. The last hunt he was in was at Creedmore , and he won that hunt. He was a super nice hound and very worthy of breeding too. Hope this helps you out..

Thanks Chris!

What are the Ringo x Black Gal dogs in his pedigree? I owned a male out of this cross years ago and we had him at stud here in NC. He produced some very nice hounds.

RJs Kennel (Raekwon Dickens)
    "Bonds Caveman" I have a male that is double canoys ringo and canoys black gal which is liquor breeding also with a cross of clown in him. Hound has won speed and drive in 1 days and 3 days and placed high on the bench, also have raised 1 litter of pups out of him that placed well in top ten. Got him bred to 2 Gyps right now. Stud fee $100 call or text 252-536-8086

RJs Kennel (Raekwon Dickens)
    "Bonds Caveman" I have a male that is double canoys ringo and canoys black gal which is liquor breeding also with a cross of clown in him. Hound has won speed and drive in 1 days and 3 days and placed high on the bench, also have raised 1 litter of pups out of him that placed well in top ten. Got him bred to 2 Gyps right now. Stud fee $100 call or text 252-536-8086