SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Reminder Sept. 12th Walnut Creek Fox Preserve Derby and All Age HGA "Test of the Best" Field Trial

Doug Landingham (Highball)
    I will start giving out numbers for the Sept. 12th Walnut Creek Derby and All Age HGA Field Trial on August 15th. I will have the book at the second NCWPA Two Pen Challenge Field Trial at Walnut Creek Fox Preserve so that everyone can reserve the same numbers they use at these hunts. Information about the field trial follows:

Date: Sept. 12th
    Cast Time: 6:30 AM
    Entry Fee: $30
    41 NICE Trophies to be awarded in EACH class (10 Hunting, 1 Trailing, 20 S&D, and 10 HGA). Also 500 lbs. of Showtime dog food will be given to the winners of each category and HGA.
    To reserve numbers or for more information call Highball @(252)728-5337 after Aug. 15th.

Thanks

I will have the book at the NCWPA Hunt at Walnut Creek Saturday Aug. 15th. Hunters will be able to reserve the same numbers they used at this hunt. I will start giving out numbers to anyone who doesn't attend this hunt on Sun. Aug. 16th at 7:00 PM.

Thanks