SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: fastest male

The average All Age entry in the hunts where Skid Row placed was over 150 hounds which was a slightly higher average entry than the hunts where Big Eddie placed. They competed against roughly equal amounts of competition as far as numbers go.
    As for the standings being skewed toward Masters and GTP hunts rather than National and HGA hunts, that is probably true at least when you look at just the hunts held in fox pens. Several of the Major National hunts that carry the most weight in HOY are outside hunts (National & Futurity) or alternate from inside to outside (USO & All American) so to really grab a lot of points from National HGA hunts you would have to do some field trialing in the wild while the Major Masters hunts are almost always held in a pen.

Here is a little something to think about: Lets have 2 HOY One for all the hunts inside the wire and one for all the hunts outside the wire. I think both should be recognised. I am sure that it will be a differant hound, but if the same hound would win both, that would be a complete hound.

GO AHEAD WHITEY TELL IT LIKE IT IS

I have read some of the post some pretty entertaining to say the least. It is a hard thing to pick the who better than who unless they go head to head and it sounds like they did last year at the World Cup.
    I also think if you want to measure who got what all you have to do it look at Hound of the YEAR standings that says a mouthful and takes a lot of opinions out of it.
    I also like looking at the Sire of the Year that kinda gives good indication what sire is producing winners that can compete in competition. Very good post it is nice to see something on the message board worth reading....and entertaining.

PS
    Eddie and Skid both be nicer dogs if they were both solid white :):)
    lmao

Be Good
    Lenny