SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: North Carolinas Breeder cup results

I had the pleasure of judging this group of hounds and it was awesome! Some of the best hunters from around the country. Great running and scoreboard. David and Ray really have a first class place and accommodate the hunters well! If you wants your hounds looked at then you should really plan to attend a hunt at old 74! Congrats to everyone who placed! I had a ball I'll see y'all at the next one

The Pride,Showtime NC Breeders Cup was a huge success. Congrats to Rodney Crisco and Garner on a huge win. thanks to all the hunters and the 23 judges that made this a truly a great hunt. MOH Clyde Sutton and assistaint MOH Pete Warren there none be6tter. More later

Congrats to everyone on what obviously was a first class hunt at an absolutely 1st class facility. Ray and David are to be commended on giving everyone an oportunity to attend field trials at Old 74.
    Prestigeous hunts deserve to be held in a class facility. It attracts classy hunters. Great job guys. See yall soon.
    Oh and by the way. Boys we are in trouble. Ray hasnt forgotten how to field trial. Congrats buddy.

Brian now that's funny!!!!!!