SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    breed to

I LOOKING FOR A WHITE MALE ONE DAY SPEED DRIVE DOG TO BREED TO.

Re: breed to

Mark Martins white man dog pups placing an winning speed an drive hunts

Thompson's Yellow Jacket

Big white male who had speed to burn and the first litter has been placing and winning consistently. I don't think you will be disappointed if you put a nice gyp under him. He placed numerous times in one days and three days. His breeding goes back to Hollywood, Hannah Creek Lexus, Hannah Creek Marko, Nelson's Hellraiser, and many more notable hounds. He his an aggressive breeder and will throw speed and grit. Please call if you have anymore questions, thanks and happy hunting!

Clint Thompson (434)774-4255
    Football Thompson (434)917-5606
    KashFlow Kennels

I have Goodys Ten Man in York Sc
    (803)372-8807

I got a male out of lakehills jay bird and wells deer dog. The full littermate to nelsons Abraham. Has won hunts and placed in many 1 day speed and drives. You can contact me at 9106630640 if interested.

I have two I am studding out.

L & L Wahoo out of Loftins David L x J Barber's Cricket. Very nice hound has won hunts as puppy and derby. I havent trialed him much sunce i have had him but i have placed him a few times. He is nice tall black and tan. Very good speed and have raised one litter off him and they have placed a few times. He was formally Smittys Wahoo. Asking $100

Schoolio s Big Bubba out of Ch. Hannibal Barefoot x Hills Courtney. He is very nice big tall hound. Nice track hound with good speed. Had a good fieldtrail record. Few litters of pups off him doing great . Asking $100.

Call or text for more info 252 558 8320

Thanks

Would you be interested in a batman. Square D's Dusty & Jerry's Bird dog. Placed a bunch at walnut creek. If interested call me 2522868581