SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Sticker bred stud dog

Bill Moore 252-229-6065

I have Ch. Haas' Red Storm B.
    He is Sticker bred on both Top and Bottom.It is on the Dams side of the top and the dams side of the bottom
    His first litter has hit the ground on fire with an 11 month old doing real well at Paul Caskeys 2 day derby a couple weeks ago.Only one ever been to a field trial. I don't puppy hunt but if you do, you would want these. We also have some other very nice ones starting off of him now.
    He is an absolutely gorgeous hound. 5 time bench champion, placed in many one days, won calcuttas in 3 days.Can run a grey fox like he is tied to it and the race won't last long. He is worthy of breeding to.
    I can text you a picture of him if you like. My number is 803-513-6471
    Wont cost you anything to breed to him, if you breed a worthy ***** I may take a pup.

MK's Blitz well known as b/c blitz. Blitz has won a many of hunts and just turned 2 in February. Blitz is off of bonners humpy and sullivAns sue ellen. Sue ellen is off of magees sticker. Any questions you may have please feel free to call me 803-795-5535

MK's Blitz well known as b/c blitz. Blitz has won a many of hunts and just turned 2 in February. Blitz is off of bonners humpy and sullivAns sue ellen. Sue ellen is off of magees sticker. Any questions you may have please feel free to call me 803-795-5535