SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: LOOKING FOR CURLY BILL.

I bought the dog from Tiny and then recently sold him to a boy close to creedmoor, name was Jacob Powell Denny. I don't have his phone number but if you have facebook you can look him up.

Thanks.

I have the dog curly bill

Chadd Scott Benefit Hunt @ Old 74 Fox Pen June 20th

We still have plenty of good numbers left. We have invited over 25 judges to score hounds. If you haven't reserved your numbers for this hunt please do so, this hunt is for a great cause. In life we never know what tomorrow holds, we often take things for granted. I realized someone could be putting this hunt on for me or one of my family members. We as foxhunters can count it a blessing when we can all pull together to help someone in need. Let me add this, not only this hunt for Chadd but there are so many others who are in the same situation. So please support them if you can and always keep them in your prayer

To reserve numbers call 910-733-2188

Re: Chadd Scott Benefit Hunt @ Old 74 Fox Pen June 20th

good hunt for a great cause, so come on out and support Chads family and honor this brave young mans memory