SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2015 North Carolina State 3 Day Field Trial & Bench Show

Neil...Yes David Cooler will be performing Friday night September 25th.

Chubby said you couldn't go Neil since he goes to bed early and couldn't stay up that late to keep an eye on you! He said he wasn't about to let you go out alone without SOUTHERN supervision!

Highball

hahahaha thats good highball. See the real problem is highball is that chubby is quite the dancer, but he's a little shy about it. He's afraid to go to the concert and get the urge to start dancing and he wont be able to control himself.

I'd stay up late to see THAT!

what ou really need to stay up late to see Is Neil dance. we call him Neil Travolta LOL

I'm sorry to announce that I received a message yesterday from David Cooler that he will not be able to perform at this years event due to scheduling issues. Due to the short notice I made the decision not to get a replacement. I know this is disappointing but on a positive note things are shaping up for a great field trial. We will be dedicating this years field trial in memory of Roger "Chubby Paul.". For all of those who knew him he was a strong advocate of the NC State Fox Hunters Association and a very special and dear friend to myself and many hunters. With that being said I look forward to seeing everyone at the hunt.

Best Regards,
    Craig Nobles
    President NCSFHA