SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Prayers for Barry Hilton

Barry Hilton is having major surgery today, May 27th. Please remember him and his family during this time. Please pray for a successful operation and speedy recovery.

I will post more information this evening when I know it, plus I will post addresses for those who might like to send him a card or something.

God Bless,

Jeff Brinchek
    Kenly, NC

Re: Prayers for Barry Hilton

I asked Barry yesterday if he wanted this posted and he said yes so here is the latest:

Just received word from Barry's daughter that the surgery went well

For those of you who did not know, Barry's regular doctor found a tumor in Barry's mid-section during a routine check up recently

The tumor was removed this morning and the surgeon said it was huge and probably weighed 15 pounds

They also removed Barry's left kidney and spleen

During surgery he lost some blood and had a transfusion and is expected to be in the ICU overnight

The family said they appreciated all the prayers and please keep them coming

Barry is at CMC Main - Carolina Medical Center Main - Charlotte, NC

Barry's home address if you would like to send him a card is

Barry Hilton
    4710 Smithtown Road
    Marshville, NC 28103

Barry has a couple of months recovery till he can get back normal if everything goes as planned

Thanks again for all the prayers and well wishes

God Bless - Jeff Brinchek

Thanks Jeff! Prayers sent.... and hoping the Professor has a speedy recovery!

Jeff tell Barry me and Betty are thinking about him and hope he has a speedy recovery let me know when he feels up to it and i will give the ol boy a call and we will have a couple of Laurinburg fox races over the phone thats got to make him feel better

Thoughts and prayers from the Nobles family.

Speedy recovery Barry, We need to see you back on SPEEDDOGS soon.