SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: The Sandman is in South Carolina

Fine looking hound. What is he bred for? I see the line breeding top and bottom. Is he a pen bred dog or more outside breeding? Can he turn with a peice of game? Thanks, he is put together rather well.

He was run inside and outside. And he will run a deer I was told. He's more of a track running dog , than a head hunter , atleast the few times I have run him. He hustles, finds the front and can run it. And yes sir, he can turn with one.

Hank I've been out of the dogs for several years now...but it's a hound that looks like that...bred like that, that makes me want to find a good Clown or Canoy bred gyp down there to breed to him. That's a fine hound there! Good luck with him and what ever you do, if you happen to breed one of those type gyps to him....DONT under any cir***stances call me! My wife would kill me cause I couldn't say no! 😄😄😄

HANK IF YOU STILL HAVE ANY BANJO BRED GYPS UP THERE & GOING TO BREED THEM TO HIM PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR STICKER GYPS.I'LL TAKE A FEW OR SEVERAL

Thanks Danny...you know that fever never completely goes away.
    Brandon...I wish I still had some of those...they went back west.
    Some nice gyps bred and to be bred , so we'll see.

Btt

Sandman is heading back to Mississippi next weekend after The Breeders Cup.

Thank you to all that have bred to him.