SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: mom with cancer

I like to thank a few guys that really stepped up for my mom that's Robbie Felts and Ronnie Jones. We really appreciate all the help.

Just letting everyone know that the benefit plates will be on sale June 6 at Dover Woodman of the World and also along Main Street in Vanceboro. We will have chicken and bbq. Plates will be on sale from 11 until. Price will be 7.00 . We will also be having a auction and raffle in Dover on the 6th. A lot of ladies handbags were donated from thirty one. Guys I am trying to get something to raffle off for y'all but not luck yet. But still hard at it. And again thanks goes out to the ones who have sent donations. And if anyone would like to send donations to PO Box 685 Vanceboro NC 28586. Thanks for all your. Support and texts and calls it really helps during these troubling times. God Bless.

Hey Lee, You should have everything by Wed! I'm so glad I could help you!

Just like to remind everyone that we will be selling chicken and bbq plates sat June 6 in Dover and Vanceboro to help raise money for my mom. I really appreciate all the help I have received and the calls and the prayers. There are some really standup individuals on here and glad I am a small part of it. To give you a quick update, mom had first chemo treatment Wednesday and it didn't go so well. She had to be put in hospital for a day, but she is out but just really weak. It took so much out of her. I am 43 years old and it's hard to see a woman who you known all your life to be strong look and feel so bad. But we will get thru it that I do know. Thanks to all.