SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    MY VIEW ON BILL 640.....More than Sunday Hunting and NRA and NSSF are weighting in

Hey guys I am concerned that everyone thinks this is a Sunday Hunting Bill only....and that is far from the case.....and we and our Reps (in my Opinion) have not really informed of all the other stuff in this bill. (AND THEY HAVE DONE A GOOD JOB)

You can read the bill yourself I am not going down it step by step.
    But if this thing is so great why did they not run the Sunday Hunting by Itself?

But the Wildlife Boys are giving their selves a lot more power and it is not explained at all...Which means they enforce it the way want too. And if this passes you no longer have any say as some of that goes to Ag dept. and is taken away from the Legislature.

Another appointed board of commissioners, we have worked real well with the one we have now have we not?

And how many times have you stepped in the woods to catch a dog and come out on land you have not had permission to be on...You only get three mistakes and you are out of the game for a few years..(it does not say three times in a year or life time..)

And having a committee to meet with clubs about bad members? They got that now. Give the Crud a ticket if he is wrong.....In other words if you do not get rid of the Jerk we are going to move in with all of you til he,s gone.
    IT is Not any of there business who is in the club..If he breaks the law write him up like you have always been able to do.

Just a few things ,,,,,,,,,Again read it for yourself and make your mind up.
    you may want to shoot fawn deer on Sunday Mornings but they are giving you candy and saying if you eat it we have the right to do all this other stuff.

Good Hunting Gents,,,,,,,,,,,,Cheers