SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 640 getting ready to move...READ AND CALL THESE 10 SENATORS TONIGHT AND TOMORROW

1st Substitute Outdoor Advisory Council for Committee Members...

2nd....(Tell club to get rid of members) - The bill directs the Wildlife Resources Commission to review current law regarding persons convicted of criminally negligent hunting and determine if current suspension provisions should be expanded or amended. It also directs the Commission to consult with organized clubs and public interest groups and "propose recommendations to address individuals who repeatedly violate club rules and regulations" and "report its findings and recommendations to the 2015 General Assembly when it reconvenes in 2015".
    ( YOU COVERED THAT YOURSELF) None of there business who is in the Club. If member breaks law write him a ticket)

3rd... Three tickets and suspension - The bill does include a two-year suspension for conviction of several serious violations of game laws including three convictions for trespassing. Most hunters will agree that the violations cited in the bill should require suspension of hunting privileges.

(HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MOST HUNTERS FEEL.....Have you conducted a survey?)
    THREE CONVICTIONS IN A LIFE TIME ?? THREE CONVICTIONS IN A YEAR??

4TH.....Close property to dog hunting - I see no mention of closing any property to dog hunting of any kind in the bill.
    (Bladen Lake Game Land Closed To Fox hunting 04/01/15 thru 08/01/15 effective 06/15/15 if bill is passed...
    (I HAVE NOT BEEN INFORMED IT HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT,,,IF SO, I STAND CORRECTED)

5TH..........The bill does allow Sunday hunting except for migratory birds; using dogs for deer hunting on Sunday is prohibited;

DOG RUNNING ON SUNDAY IS ALLOWED,,,CANNOT SHOOT DEER IN FRONT OF DOGS.

6TH...."The bill is not perfect for all hunters but something is going to change and this may be the best compromise."
    (COMPROMISE ONLY OCCURS WHEN YOU FIGHT THE FIRST READINGS AND BRING PARTYS TO THE TABLE....NOT STANDING UP AND TAKING WHAT THEY GIVE YOU IS SHEEP BEING LEAD.)

6B.....I have dog hunted in SC for the past 25 years
    (THIS IS NORTH CAROLINA.)

6C....."Most dog clubs (including ours) do not dog hunt on Sunday even if the first or last day of the season is on Sunday. Sunday hunting seems to keep the still hunters happier in our area."
    (AS STATED IN MY FIRST FEW SENTENCES....MUCH MORE TO IT THAN SUNDAY HUNTING.
    THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST)