SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dog food

Where is the best place to get pro plan sport sround wilmington ,rocky point ,Burgaw

Re: Dog food

If there is a Petsmart in Wilmington, they often run sales that bring the price well below Tractor Supply.

Also, there is a web site called Chewy.com that has better prices. They will ship up to 12 bags to you with no shipping charge.

If you have further questions, give me a call. 336-407-5174.

Re: Dog food

I have used Chewy.com for almost three years now. The prices on the food I give are always lower than what's in stores and it is pretty nice to have free delivery right to the door. They don't charge me sales tax here in NC, either. The food gets here 3-4 business days after they ship it and as long as you order $49+ worth, there's no charge. They used to use UPS but recently switched to FedEx; the delivery is still as reliable as before. With the autoship service, you can choose how often you get food, from one week up to every four months. Or you can just do a one-time order. They used to give you 20% off your first order if you set up the autoship, but I don't know if they still do.

They carry Diamond and Purina brands. It's a pretty good deal if they have the food you like to feed.