SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Cliborne Gyp

One of the best gyps I've ever owned was a cross of Hill's Gurty Guy x a Cliborne's Rock Gyp. She never over ran a track, had good speed, excellent bottom and was an outstanding brood gyp. I bred her to a Hill's x Hellums male, a Nash's AJ Male and a male straight off Clown. Never got a below average pup and her grand pups today can hunt on the outside with the best. If my gyp were alive today and I wanted to go to a SOY type hound, I don't think Hill's Russian, Crisco's NewBern or even crossing back on one of the better Liquor males out there would be bad. If your field trialing, you probably need to cross her on a dog throwing speed because she's got plenty of bottom and nose in her already if she's game. Good luck and hope this helps.

What liquor bred studs are in or near va?

Bonds Captin Cave Man....Rj kennel.... (252) 908-1330

I got some males straight off Russian

How are your Russian dogs bred on the bottom?

Are u breeding her cuz she's a nice dog or u breeding her cuz she is n heat...

She's being bred because she's a good dog and I bought her to be a brood gyp. She's not in heat I'm just checking things out.