SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Someone help me understand. ...???

Most people think hunting with dogs is a "right" when it is really a privilege. That privilege can be taken away at any time. These fundraiser association field trials should easily be among the biggest 1-day hunts of the year – every year!

There are several associations that have 1 or 2 trials a year as their biggest fundraiser. All of the proceeds from these trials goes to support our rites to enjoy our sport, but yet it seems most choose to let the minority do the supporting & the majority enjoys the benefits from this....why????

Again this year Bad Bills are on the agenda & we are fighting the fight year to year. This can NOT be done without these fundraisers!!!

Please support your local Associations !!!

The NC Running Hound Association is having our annual Fundraiser Spring field trial & bench show this weekend April 25th at Sellhorns Fox Preserve in Maysville NC for numbers or to contribute contact Randall Lofton (252) 916-2597

Any other questions contact me Ronnie Jones (252) 361-1899 Thank You to ALL who have & will continue to support!!!!

Re: Someone help me understand. ...???

Would any argue that ole George himself had to think it a right to run hounds on private property? Seems he wouldn't have slay so many Britts for less reasons.Interesting to ponder but too late to win.Outnumbered by our anti liberty countrymen, lost to the curse of the majority's progress. I can't help you to understand what I ,seeing the world flip ,can't understand myself.