SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    2014 Chase "Bench Challenge" - Winners

The winning hounds in the Chase “Bench Challenge” from 2014 have been determined. This competition tracks placements in 3-Day and Independent Bench Shows throughout a twelve month period with points given for class wins and Best in Show and Opposite Sex. The rules of the “Bench Challenge” appear monthly in the Chase magazine. Certain events such as the National and International Bench Shows merit double points because of the level of competition they attract. Any show counted in this contest must have advertised in the Chase before the event and the complete bench report remitted for publication by Feb. 1, 2015. When making the final tabulations it was concluded that several shows failed to qualify last year because they did not meet one of these two standard requirements. Hounds were ineligible to receive points from placements in these particular events. The top three hounds in the 2014 “Bench Challenge” are as follows:

1) Ch. Brazos Ezio (660 Points)
    Brazos Remington – Brazos Daisy
    Owned by Angela Lawson, Tri-Co. Knl and Ann Whitfield; Creedmoor, NC

2) Ch. CMK’s Blue Moon IGWT (400 Points)
    Bond’s Titus – Olive’s Holly
    Owned by Chris Powell, Christian Mtn. Knl; Supply, NC

3) (B) CH. Polk’s Brazos Beauty (340 Points)
    Brazos Remington – Polk’s Golden Charm
    Owned by Angela Lawson, Tri-Co. Knl; Supply, NC

This marks the second annual “Bench Challenge” and a number of outstanding hounds competed throughout the past year. Congratulations to Angela Lawson on winning both first and third place with two very nice individuals both of whom won major shows that garnered maximum points and to Chris ‘Bucket’ Powell with a strong second contender. Look for a complete rundown of the top finishers in the “Bench Challenge” in the May issue of the Chase.

Susan Alewine

Re: 2014 Chase "Bench Challenge" - Winners

I guess if Bucket had to get beat by anyone, he'd choose Angela!!!
    Congrats to you both on the hard work.

Congratulations to Angela Lawson and Chris Powell (Bucket),on the 1,2,3 finish!
    Very impressive, and some fine hounds!

Allan Bishop
    (JabberJaw)

Thank you she whipped me this year but I going to try to whip her this year

Thank y'all so much!!! We are truly blessed! Looking forward to 2015!

We where blessed last year.

Congrats chris,glad she is doing good for you

Thank you Jp for letting me get her.