SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: WRAL Article--more fuel for the politicians and anti-hunters

Every club should make its dog drivers mark their hounds with some kind of brand.Is ashame to have to do that but if a hound is lossed or abandoned someone should be able to identify it.I bet there are more pit bulls and muts abandoned but people are going out off their way to run hound hunters in the dirt.

Re: WRAL Article--more fuel for the politicians and anti-hunters

I don't put much on here and I in no way condone what is happening with these dogs. And yes I agree that it makes everyone look bad but that in itself is stereotyping and more regulation or loss in rights is discrimination on honest hound hunters. It is no doubt that the media is bias and report from the left's point of view and on its key topics. Not a dang thing other than turn the channel you can do about that. But I am about dog gone tired of two things, dumb hunters doing dumb things and the possibility of the repercussions. I mean drunk drivers are a big issue but the state runs the the liquor store. They don't stop selling alcohol even though DWI arrest are still high. In less than 5 years weed will be legal and I have to worry about a dumb ass turning his dogs loose at the end of the season and me losing my right to run and keep dogs. We got millions out of work, record debt, sick individuals preying on kids, drug problems, hard drives cleared, federal works buying hookers on my dime and they got time to talk about dogs. They all ought to prioritize the real problems.