SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    NEW BULLY @ THE PLAYGROUND

I'm not positive BUT......I'm hearing rumors of a bully on OPIES playground, and all the fingers are being pointed at none other than that dang JABBER JAW !!!!

Congratulations Allen on your win ...and Mrs. Marilyn's NEW BOOK ??? (Maybe)

BIG DADDY JOE's HOUSE of PAIN threw rain, snow and sunshine at y'all this weekend.
    Congrats to my kennel partner Jaybird and Shelby making duel and Sexy on placing second. Froggy bottom kennel winning the hunting class and 7th HGA and catagoering another. Whiskey creek won the Derby and Hga'ed again today.
    Great job to all and have a safe trip home
    Scott and Rhonda

Re: NEW BULLY @ THE PLAYGROUND

Are u sure jabberjaw

Well I have to say that the hunt was eventful from a weather stand point. We went from tee shirt Friday to a slightly cool, rainy, sleet and then snow ending Saturday all the way to a pull out the insulated coveralls and winter coats again Sunday. Even through this the judges as well as us hunters endeavored the elements. I personally think the applause should be given to the hounds. I can't say for everyone but as for myself I had a great time, met some good folks and hopefully made a few new friends. It was really nice to have the opportunity to have been there to celebrate one of our greatest fox hunters birthday. Happy birthday to you Mr. Joe Lewis. I just want to say congratulations to everyone that placed in the hunt. In my years of judging as well as hunting I have said this many times and in many places, the greatest folks in the world are fox hunters. After all name another sport where the competitiveness is any stronger but the same man that's trying to beat you will help you if you need help. I call that a true sportsman and I'm proud to associated with you all. Till next time everyone be safe.

Scott, now I'm not sure about being a "bully", but the fellows let me have a permission slip to "Opie's Playgound" and Virginia Breeze's "sandbox"!

It was definitely nice to get my name called, and am proud of my little hound for the work she did this past weekend! Different weather each day, and rain, and then snow/sleet too, made a challenge for all the hounds!

Congrats to Va. Breeze for making Shelby a "Dual", and to Whiskey Creek for the Derby win! And congrats to all that placed, especially Keith Harris for winning the "Challenge Cup", and placing 3rd & 5th, with two nice hounds!

It was truly fun and fellowship, celebrating Joe Lewis' 81st Birthday! And the help that hunters provided to each other during the hunt, and catching up as well, just once again proves that some of the "best folks" in the world, are in the hound hunting community!

A special THANKS to Clint Thompson (Catfish) & Colby Taylor for catching a hard-headed little hound; could never have gotten her without your help!

It was also great to see folks come all the way from Canada to part of the hunt, and to celebrate Joe's birthday!

Thanks also, to the judges and MOH for all their efforts in some tough weather conditions! Without your efforts, we couldn't have field trials!

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and congratulations! Know that this win was very,very special to me!

God Bless each and all of you!

Hound Holler Kennels
    Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)