SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    April 11th Walnut Creek Fox Preserve Derby and All Age HGA "Test of the Best" Field Trial

Date: April 11, 2015
    Place: Walnut Creek Fox Preserve (Goldsboro, NC)
    Time: Cast at 7:00 AM (7-11)
    Entry Fee: $30.00

41 NICE Trophies awarded in each class (10 Hunting, 1 Trailing, 20 Speed and Drive, 10 HGA). 500 lbs. of Showtime dog food awarded to category and HGA winners (Thanks to Coker's Mill and Randy McGovern).

We've had two hunts at Walnut Creek this year and a new pen record in S&D was set at each. Who ever sets a new pen record receives $100 in free running. If your hound can score more than 890 pts. in 4 hours you'll deserve the $100 in free running! That's the pen record as of 3-21-15 who'll break it??

To reserve numbers or for more information call Highball @(252)728-5337 between 7 PM and 10 PM.

Thanks
    Doug Landingham (Highball)

April 11th Walnut Creek Derby and All Age HGA Field Trial has NOT been canceled!!

Date: April 11, 2015
    Place: Walnut Creek Fox Preserve (Goldsboro, NC)
    Time: Cast at 7:00 AM (7-11)
    Entry Fee: $30.00

41 NICE Trophies awarded in each class (10 Hunting, 1 Trailing, 20 Speed and Drive, 10 HGA). 500 lbs. of Showtime dog food awarded to category and HGA winners (Thanks to Coker's Mill and Randy McGovern).

We've had two hunts at Walnut Creek this year and a new pen record in S&D was set at each. Who ever sets a new pen record receives $100 in free running. If your hound can score more than 890 pts. in 4 hours you'll deserve the $100 in free running! That's the pen record as of 3-21-15 who'll break it??

To reserve numbers or for more information call Highball @(252)728-5337 between 7 PM and 10 PM.

Thanks

I've had a couple of calls tonight asking if the hunt was still on and YES it is still on. I know a couple of other hunts were canceled but NOT the hunt at Walnut Creek. The last weather forecast I saw looked good for the hunt. The storms are suppose to be gone by Saturday morning with highs around 73. So it should be good conditions for the hunt! If anyone has any questions about the hunt feel free to call me.

Thanks
    (252)728-5337