SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    anyone know who s&b knl is ??

trying to find out who they are and how to get into contact with them,. they have numbers to the eastern carolina oneday at tar river this weekend and i would like to ask them about some numbers..... can anyone give me this info? i am also on facebook..
    chris. wright

Re: anyone know who s&b knl is ??

Scott an Bret try 804 878 2869

we do not have #s for that hunt ive spoken with chris and he figured it out sorry for the confussion thanks

we do not have #s for that hunt ive spoken with chris and he figured it out sorry for the confussion thanks