SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: WE LOST A TRUE HOUNDSMAN TODAY

Larry I didn't know any of your family except u and your dad but mr L D was a huge idol to me always had a lifting word to say he brought life even when u were down he was an great friend and always wanted to know how everyone else was never complaining about anything a true great friend and will be missed but always remembered L D's rock is an idol and so is he RIP heaven gained a good one

L.D. (Deerhunter) you will be truly missed by all of us in the hunting club and the foxhunting community. As Hollywood and Drew said we could always count on you to be there in the morning to go hunting.

I'm sure everyone can remember the first dogs they got, and the guys that helped and gave advice to them along the way. For me that was you, Larry and Stevie.

We will miss you, and prayers go out to the entire Buchanan family.

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS, family will be in our prayers.

SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS, family will be in our prayers.

Very saddened to have lost another of one of the men that was truly an icon in the foxhunting community. L.D. was a great man that always had some good hounds in the box when he showed up for a field trial. Gonna miss carrying on with him! I am sure Mr. Griles is waiting on the tailgate for him! Prayers to the Buchanan family.