SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Prayers and hope

We have had a trying time here lately but are blessed just the same thanks to everyone who has called.as some of you know Laura has been dealing with some issues with hip back numbness don't know what as of yet but hope and pray things will get better for her soon she is my light as most know keep her in your prayers.it was also a bad day with our church but I g to the ground horrible but no one was hurt 16 fire depts came and done a outstanding job my hats off to all of you that risk ur lives to help others we are truely blessed to all have friends thanks to all of you that called or even thought and thanks to everyone

Wally johnson

Re: Prayers and hope

The church burnt to the ground

Wally, I surely hope they can find and fix the problem Laura is having! She is a sweet young lady and doesn't deserve to be in that much pain! Good luck & hope she gets better soon!

And the tragedy of the church burning to the ground, is cause for more pain for you & your family. But, it is a "physical" facility, and I'm sure the faith of those in the church will get everyone through these trying times.

Our prayers go out to you, your family, and all those folks in your church family too.

May God Bless you.

Allan Bishop
    (Jabber Jaw)

wally you tell laura we will be praying for her and if we can help with anything give me a call.

Thanks Brian and Allan. Hopeing the best and thanks for the prayers

Wally,
    Rhonda an I are sending Laura all the love and prayers we have !
    If there is anything we can do PLEASE let us know.
    We will always be there for our FAMILY, FRIENDS and our FOXHOUNDS. As we all know, the Lord will test our patience, our strength and our commitment to him... and reward us with courage, love and forgiveness. Your family and house of the lord are in our hearts and prayers.

Scott & Rhonda Griles

Prayers coming from Striker Kennels

Hope that Laura has a speedy recovery and the pain goes away soon!! Prayers sent