SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    One More Tidbit....4 More Days!

In 4 days we will begin entering hounds for the 2015 All American.

I have been monitoring Weather.com and, other than a chance of showers Monday, the weather looks great for next week. Highs in the 50's with a day or two in the 60's and lows in the 30's.

As I type this we will be having 38 judges coming to carefully evaluate your hounds.

The first time the All American was held at Manning was in 2002.

There were 970 total entries and the hunt was a great learning experience for me as Secretary as the entry process was a fiasco. We finally got it done and we had a great hunt for the remainder of the week.

Ed Bacon was the President and Bobby Cleghorn was the MOH. We had 47 judges at this hunt, so the hounds were carefully looked at.

HGA

1) C.Ray's High Dollar (Toby's Mack ex Milton's Sandi) James C. Ray, Ludowici, Ga.

2) Triple Bridge Zip (Zip Hellums ex AFBA Gillette Bird) Benny Bennett, Creedmoor, N.C.

3) ch. Top Notch Lou Ann (Top Notch Red Eagle ex TNT's Molly) Top Notch Knl., Tyner, N.C.

4) J.L.'s Ghost (Thompson's Ghost ex Tedder's Skeeter) Jeff Locklair Effingham, S.C.

5) Dog Bluff Ginger (Dono's Batman ex Grainger's Rita) Dog Bluff Knl., Galivant's Ferry, S.C.

6) Elmo Rouse (Pridgen's Jack ex Walnut Creek Jackie A) Larry Rouse, Seven Springs, N.C.

7) Meadowview Tarbaby (Pinedale Tramp B ex Neighbors' Kelly C) J.B.Denny & Son, Roxboro, N.C.

8) Hoehner's Slide (Hoehner's Shilo ex Hendrix Magic) Victor & John Hoehner, Dongola, Ill.

9) Cabin Creek Razor (Big City Houston ex Cabin Creek Katie B) Cabin Creek Knl., Star, N.C.

10) Jackson's Nitro (Moore's DP Diamond ex Brogdon's Lizzie) Tommy & Clint Jackson, Sumter, S.C.

COMB & DUAL-C. Ray's Highdollar

Of the folks that placed that year, Benny Bennett, Lenny Crowe and Larry Rouse are planning to be there this year competing. I am not sure about any of the other folks.

Re: One More Tidbit....4 More Days!

In all three of the All American that Bill has posted the top ten results 2002, 2004, and 2006. There has been one common stud dog producer with off springs placing . What stud dog was it???

I will give you locals a big hint!!!! Daniels Brothers Kennels will be running several of his grand pups in this years All American.

Re: One More Tidbit....4 More Days!

Batman