SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit Hunt Kyle Cashwell Triple B Wallace,NC Test of the Best Update

With great thanks to Jeremy Bond and Vaden Bond, the friends and family of Kyle Cashwell will be having a benefit hunt for him on March 7th 2015 at Triple B Fox Preserve in Wallace,NC. Kyle is a paramedic with Sampson County EMS and also a farmer. Kyle was injured in a farming accident on October 20,2014 where he lost his right arm above his elbow and also right leg above the knee. He was transported to Duke University hospital where he spent 70 days there in the SICU unit and was then transferred to Cape Fear Rehab on December 30. Kyle bounced back so strong in rehab they let him come home for good on January 13. Kyle has come a long ways still has a ways to go in getting adjusted to life at home now but he is doing so well. He has a wife and 3 children and all money raised at this hunt will go directly to him and his family for help with medical expenses. Will be raffling off items such as leashes,collars,stud dog breedings and etc. Anyone willing to donate please let me know. My number is 910 214 5899 and I will start giving out numbers for this hunt February 2nd at 7pm. Please no calls after 10pm. This will be a 2 class derby & all age speed and drive hunt giving out top 10 places and announcing top 20 in each class. I just got it confirmed by the chase this morning that this hunt will be part of test of the best. It should be in February edition of the chase magazine. Any and all help towards this hunt will be greatly appreciated. This is a great family.

Little update thanks to Pride,Mid-South feeds, and Coker feeds for donations of dog food for hunt. Thanks for stud breedings that have been donated as well along with other items. If you want to donate just contact me. Thanks again