SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Gun Dogs New to Me

Awhile back I was introduced to the world of hunting/tracking with dogs in North Carolina, by Daniel Bell of Kinston, NC. I do computers by trade, and Daniel wanted me to hook up a new laptop system mounted in his truck with his Garmin Alpha 100. (I hooked it up, and he loves it!) I've met many more of you fellas since then, and I'll have to say that you're a good bunch. I hope to get to know more of you guys, and continue to do business with you for a long while.

Oh! And I was invited to my first Trial this Saturday. It's gonna be awesome!

Thanks,
    Cody Baker (The Geek)
    205-532-7987
    gpsdawgs.com

Re: Gun Dogs New to Me

Kenansville brother. And I am working on getting a hunter for you to ride with sat. I will be judging so I won't be running any hounds and it would look bad if I had dogs on my lap top even though it is for the greater good.

Re: Gun Dogs New to Me

Kenansville... Right! I knew that. I guess we were looking at the Birdseye around the Kinston area so much on the laptop that I had Kinston stuck in my head.