SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Need Everyone's Help. Please Call!!!!!!! 919-497-4290

Guys, please help me. I need 100's of people to call the DA's office in Louisburg NC between now and January 19th. The # is 919-497-4290. Tell him(or leave message) that you are calling on behalf of Danny Dunn who has a hearing scheduled on January 20th regarding the shooting /killing of one of my hounds by a still hunter/landowner. Tell him this individual must be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and that these senseless acts must be stopped. Thanks in advance for your support!!!!

Re: Need Everyone's Help. Please Call!!!!!!! 919-497-4290

Guys, you have to call Monday-Friday 9 to 5. That"s regular office hours. 919-497-4290. The DA's name is Mike Waters!!!! Thanks in advance for your calls!!!!!

I called DD! Hope he gets what is coming to him!

Thanks Preston! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!

One more day left. If you haven't already called,please do so on Monday!! Thanks!!

BTT

Re: Need Everyone's Help. Please Call!!!!!!! Court Results

Here are the details of my court case today. Mr. X plead guilty today to 2 class 1 misdemeanors. He was sentenced to 30 days suspended to 12 months unsupervised probation. He was fined $100 plus court cost and ordered to pay restitution to me in the sum of $2245.00. I appreciate all the support from all the houndsmen on this board. Thanks a bunch!!!!!

BTT

Glad to hear that it wasn't swept under the rug.

Yes, me too. Just a small bittersweet victory. I'd rather have my hound!!!