SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sorry Dog Owners

It seems like every year I end up with a pile of dogs at my house with no collar right after deer season. I have owned dogs for the best part of 20 years and I have to say to the guys that keep doing this that you are a sorry piece of crap and you should never be allowed to own dogs ever again. Things like this are what give the true respectable hound owners such a hard time in the public eye. If anyone knows someone doing this please turn them in to animal control or just send them by my house so I can talk to them.

Steve Dortch
    Howlin' Hounds Kennel
    Ivor, Va.

Re: Sorry Dog Owners

I agree, it gives us a very bad image. H
    The season ended Saturday and Sunday morning I had one at my house with no collar. He jumped 8nside my dumpster and drug trash out everywhere (my dumpster is a short one) a non hound person would be very upset over that. I fed him and called the dog warden to get him, didnt want to but had no other choice at the moment.